TFS is a specialist in minor and major repairs of gas turbines.
Did you know that a simple sequence of a repair consists of the following steps?
- Reception of equipment and data collection.
- Disassembly and mechanical measurements of the components.
- Mechanical cleaning of rotating and stationary parts.
- Dimensional inspection of all components.
- Evaluation of components through non-destructive tests.
- Criteria of acceptance.
- Issue of evaluation report.
- Assemble changing required components.
- Dynamic balancing of the axial compressor and gas turbine rotor.
- Final assembly of components.
- High temperature paint.
- Delivery of equipment ready to operate.
Providing support, compliance and efficiency in turbomachinery